Friday, January 14, 2011

Eep!

It's a real shame that blog posts composed in my head don't automatically appear here. Someone should really make an app for that. It could be useful for those of us who have great intentions of updating the blog regularly and then fail. Miserably.

So long story short...I'm still here. House is still for sale. Yada yada yada. I'm still just waiting and praying and loving the children that I have in my home now cause they are pretty much awesome.

I'm hoping that this year I can blog more often. I started this blog off seperately from another one I had because it felt too personal to share in the beginning. Since then, I've decided I don't mind sharing. However, I've felt a bit torn between the two blogs. The first one that was my personal day-to-day life and this one which feels much "deeper". My hope is to merge the two a bit better and share more every day things here as well as my faith. We'll see how well that goes.

So off I go back to work but know that I will be back. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment