Friday, May 13, 2011

May Madness

Yeah.  I know generally it's March Madness with the whole NCAA basketball thing.  However, in my life...it's May.  Band concerts, voice recitals, choir performances, dance recitals.  It's really just never ending. 

And that's just my own personal family.

Add in the fact that it's time for all the seniors in town to be graduating and if they haven't already had their senior pictures done then they are scrambling to do it NOW...

Well, let's just say I've been busy.

I so desperately want to keep this blog current.  It's just so hard!

Last night we had Sadie's penny arcade with her school, Eli's band concert, and then Sadie's short program for her dance recital.  Tonight it was sending Eli off to the Believe Conference in Tulsa, Teagan's voice recital, and Sadie's first full dance recital for the year.  Tomorrow it continues.

One of these days I'll blog more often.  Promise.  Until then....hope you survive the end of school year activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment